Saturday, March 29, 2008

Glowing Hands

It was last March 2, 2007 in the afternoon when my nieces who are youth members of The Toclong Baptist Church in Kawit, Cavite, Philippines performed together with the other youth members a mime show "Silent Praise". Using only their hands and a pair of white gloves they had interpreted two songs titled Love In Any Language locally performed by Gary Valenciano and Lord I Offer Myself To You.

The video taken by my sister that afternoon. The show was good considering that they are all amateurs and with limited props at that. Was not fortunate enough to watch the live performance but just the same I enjoyed and liked the video that was recorded.

Watch the hands hands as they glow and dance to the rythm and tune of the songs while interpreting at the same time.

Here it is. Enjoy watching and God blessed you all!





Watch out for more of my post! :-)

No comments: